Sunday, January 20, 2008

A few openers from Shezz / Unusual approaches from me

Taken from a successful Don Juan known as Shezz:

"Some of the stuff i've used over the past few weeks. Mostly mid conversation with my girlfriend, but i'm sure they would be good when opening too.

Enjoy.

"My mates over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some shots with their money?" - Opener.

"I bet you $5 you're gonna turn me down." - (Cheesey, but fun) Opener

"When I'm older looking back at all of my greatest memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you. " - Gold, used this on our lass.

"Why do you have to be so damn sexy every single day? Can't you take a break and let me concentrate on something else for a change?" - Again mid-convo (slight C+F)

"If I was Peter pan you'd be my happy thought!" - Got the idea for this from Cheeky's thread. Cheers bro.

"You make Jessica Alba look like a teletubbie." - Smooth. Shezz style.

Sarge On..."

------------------------------------

Okay, now. I've been experimenting with a few unorthodox openers with women over the past few months, and they've worked for me pretty well. I don't have much time to post, so I'll just drop the lines, and you absorb the gist of what I'm saying.

I was in a quiet library the other day, sitting next to this absolutely stunning perfect 10 brunette. I didn't want to talk because she and a few other people at the table (potential cockblocks) were studying hard, so I drew up a tic-tac board, made a move on it (top left X) and passed it on to her. I kicked her ass, of course, and then I wrote after I won: "You lost, now you must give me your number." It worked!

On myspace, I sent a really attractive Spanish girl the message: "If I weren't gay, you'd be mine." I've used this line several times in real life, also, and have had a mix of positive and negative results--but it's chiefly an online thing.

The important thing is to mix up your approaches-don't do the same ol' shit!

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

whoever made up these pickup lines is probably a virgin. Any women sitting in a bar by her lonesome doesn't want to hear that, yeah its cute, yeah its funny, but she is looking for a man, not a jackass.

8:45 PM  
Blogger ghost said...

Pickup lines are for guys that are afraid to talk to a stunning hot girl, the more you talk to girls , joke with them without trying to pickup on them, the easier it gets for a guy to hook up. Girls want a guy they could enjoy and have fun with . Practice talking to all type of women good looking or not, to get use to talking to women, and look at them in the eyes , so you won't be afraid to talk to girls anymore. Peace out.

4:12 AM  
Blogger ghost said...

Pickup lines are for guys that are afraid to talk to a stunning hot girl, the more you talk to girls , joke with them without trying to pickup on them, the easier it gets for a guy to hook up. Girls want a guy they could enjoy and have fun with . Practice talking to all type of women good looking or not, to get use to talking to women, and look at them in the eyes , so you won't be afraid to talk to girls anymore. Peace out.

4:14 AM  
Blogger the truth said...

LOL this entire blog is bullshit. Anyone who would dare spit this shit would get laughed at or friendzoned on the spot. Face it being sensitive doesn't work women like dickheads and overconfident jackalopes. A woman decides if she likes you within 3 minutes of meeting you they are that shallow.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HQ Pictures, your blog is very interesting and i am going to share these beautiful pics with my friends on facebook and twitter, love your blog plz keep it up
South Indian Actresses HQ Pics
South Indian Actresses
Hollywood Hot Actresses
Hollywood Hot Bikini ActressesPics

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home