Monday, October 30, 2006

A Few Great Openers

I just recently read about this "Goodbye Introduction" conversation opener method from some site which I forgot, but it's REALLY good and YOU MUST know it. Okay, this opener should be used in an atmosphere where you know you'll see the girl again, like gym or at school. She's probably going to busy, but that's what we're aiming at. Basically what you're doing is leaving the scene, but suddenly notice her and compliment her beforfe you go.

Here's an example that will work in a gym atmosphere. Approach with this after she finishes a set or is taking a pause;

"Hey, I'm on my way out, but I can't leave without saying hello to the lady with the nice form. What's your name?" After she tells you her name, say with a smile, "Okay ___, hope to see ya again."

In a school atmosphere, you can say in the hallway;

"Hey, I'm on my way to class, but I can't go without first saying hello to the beautiful girl with the ___ colored shirt on. What's your name" After she tells you her name, say with a smile "Okay cool..I'll catch you around later, _____."

This is fantastic because next time you to meet up, you'll have something to draw a conversation from. It also adds a little mystique to you and you won't waste her time with this quick technique.


--------------------

Another great opener is the horoscope opener. You approach a girl, saying, "My horoscope told me to meet new friends today, so..my name's ___ what's your name?" Say this playfully.

--------------------

These two methods are extremely good and you will get positie resutls if you use them correctly. Keep gaming.

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home