Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cocky and Funny..EXPLAINED!

Being cocky and funny is a well respected trait in the field of spitting game. This is one of the best ways to build attraction between a wouldbe admirer and yourself. I'll give it to you RAW.

The theory goes, most attractive females are bathed with uncountable flattering comments on a daily basis by random guys. The guys who do this get an A for effort, but flattering comments aren't a good way to standout in the girl's memory. It's like being really good at a video game-you get butterflies when your friends first tell you you're talented, but eventually it goes in one ear and out the other. So, if a chick is pass the stage of getting butterflies when she's complimented, which most attractive women are, she'll be dumbfounded when you go against the grain by being playfully mean while funny. It builds attraction! Most attractive women aren't expecting this kind of behavior from guys, therefore putting a spotlight on you in her memory while the other guys are shadowed out.

Sounds good and dandy and all, but most guys who are familiar with this technique don't know how to effectively use it. There's a fucking art to being cocky and funny. A lot of factors play in when being cocky and funny: voice tone, facial expression, body language. If you just say some mean comment about her without exhibiting the foundations of being cocky and funny, you're not being cocky and funny-you're just being a dick.

When I'm being cocky and funny, I have a sly smirk on my face to let her know that I'm kidding, my hands are in my pocket except my pinky and thumb (looks cool as hell), and I'm swaying a bit when I walk. I look cool as hell, laidback, I'm viewing this girl in a third person perspective as if I'm critquing an actress on the tube.

Here's a GREAT example of ME being cocky and funny;
There was this girl named Lauren back in high school. I didn't know her and she didn't know me, but I knew of her because she was into extracuricular activities and exceptionally attractive. I catch her walking in the hallway during class exchange, and I make my move--hands in my pocket except pinky and thumb, swaying a bit, and with a smirk. I'm talking to her as if I'm a cool 1960s private investigator who just figured out something.

ME: So...*pause for two seconds with one eyebrow raised*..you're the Lauren girl everyone has been talking about.

HER: Umm..*thrown off track*..yeah, what do you mean?

ME: *sucks teeth as if I'm unsure about how to rate an American Idol contestant*...Cute face, nice hair, pretty eyes, and seemingly intelligent. You're a catch when it comes to physical aspects, but what about the inside?

HER: Uhh..*she stops, unsure of what to say because she's never experienced this*..I..don't...know.

ME: *I say "hmph"..as if she wasn't a worthy challenger.* Well, I want to find out, Lauren. *I pull out my cell phone* what's your number?

She smiled and gave me the digits. A fucking home run. What I said was funny because the way I delviered it. I came at her with the voice tone of a PI who's mission is to review girls. The way I came at her was funny, the voice tone, the raised eyebrows, and the sucking of the teeth-not neccessairly my words.

I was a cool cat. I seemed very intelligent, confident, cool, and grounded. That's what you have to be. Look at the example. Learn how to deliver a word like "so" and a pause in a COOL way. Learn how to raise those eyebrows in a COOL way. Cocky doesn't mean being a fucking asshole. Cocky in this context means placing the girl in a position where she's trying to meet your standards. Intelligence also plays in. Look at my example...the wordplay in that..everything about the game I spat was pure intellect.

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home