Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shyness & Social Anxiety

Shyness and social anxiety are two plagues that fuck introverted guys all over the damn GLOBE. It comes as a result of intense awareness and overanalyzing. Guys who unfortunately carry these two social diseases are usually virgins by the time their adults, tremble at the idea of approaching women, have few friends, and are extremely critical of EVERYTHING about themselves, from their voice tone to the way they fucking sit in a chair! They have imaginary mental boundaries created by THEIR consciousness.

It's virtually impossible to give you text that will end these two social plagues, but I'll tell you what you need to GET THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD. I was like you. I smiled at mirrors that made me look good, and then a minute later another mirror would make me look ugly. I was so self-conscious of myself. I thought everyone payed attention to me when they DIDN'T. Eventually I got sick of that shit and adopted my FUCK THE WORLD philosophy.

You have to realize life is way too short to limit yourself. You have to realize that people don't fucking matter, and the way people are nowadays, they care too much about themselves to worry about anyone else. I mean, you have two choices; do you want to be a slave of your own thinking all your life which leads to questions like, "I wonder how it would have went if I were like this", or do you want to be the guy who went through life who laughs as he tells himself, "Damn, I can't believe I did that shit."

So, you think you're not very attractive. I know this sounds cliche, but beauty IS in the eye of the beholder and beauty does not necessairly entail physique 10/10 times, you feel? You have to compensate for your lack of attraction. Realize I'm an ugly fuck, but I'm cooler than all these other scrubs. I'm funny, smart, and a moment with my personality is a fucking Christmas present to any girl. You work with what you fucking got. Eventually, you will overshadow your appearance. Quit taking life so god damn seriously, man. Life is just so fucking short and you shouldn't be selling yourself short!

Live in the day. Live life one day at a time. Don't give a fuck about trivial shit. You could die at any moment, especially in these fucked up times. Make the most of your time. DO NOT be the 80 year old who sits in his rocker chair wondering how life would have went if you just didn't give a shit and dove in.

And to you guys who think you're the most fucked up thing since AIDS, walk through any fucking hospital, and be lucky you have what you have. Get the bigger picture, you know? Realize life isn't about being the next Brad Pitt. I mean, life is just a fucking organized GAME. You play it. Don't let it play you.

I know this won't cure social anxiety and shyness, but I know SOMEONE has been touched by this. Do not give a fuck about shit. Life is way too short to do that. Laugh at life, don't let it laugh at YOU.

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha your the man dude. I appreciate every word you said cause there was truth in it.

Lately I've been being more and more critical on my life... not really my looks but same concept.

I guess I just needed someone else to say that to wake me up

I don't know if you even get on this shit anymore,
but I wrote this comment to let you know that you helped somebody out today

10:47 PM  
Blogger kingking said...

You Helped Me Mannn..Thankz

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you truthfully are the man!! I am currently 16 years old and I'm a junior in highschool. I've always been somewhat good at getting with girls but not really relationships from 6th to 10th grade, last year my mom pulled me outve my school and made me take home schooling due to my grades and kept me secluded from my social life, after hitting a few parties and hanging with my old friends and I feel that I have introversion and social axiety for no reason at all..once again THANK YOU I feel like I tried just about everything so hopefully this pholosophy will be successful!

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you truthfully are the man!! I am currently 16 years old and I'm a junior in highschool. I've always been somewhat good at getting with girls but not really relationships from 6th to 10th grade, last year my mom pulled me outve my school and made me take home schooling due to my grades and kept me secluded from my social life, after hitting a few parties and hanging with my old friends and I feel that I have introversion and social axiety for no reason at all..once again THANK YOU I feel like I tried just about everything so hopefully this pholosophy will be successful!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn if felt like you were talking right towards me!

It's awesome to hear that it's possible to get out of that mind state. Just gotta keep my head up! Thanks man.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some of the truest words I ever read..

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some of the truest words I ever read..

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sicolo said...

You a real one , inspiration at its finest , Ima go do something crazy now thanks bro

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home