Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Guys Don't Know Conversation

Man, it's a shame so many guys nowadays have no idea how to converse with women. All these lame closed-ended questions you guys are asking will not get you anywhere. From my observation, the average guy will approach an unfamiliar girl saying hot how she is or something about how beautiful she is. Scratch that, dog. I'm a good conversationalist who already came through the door, and now I'm going to assist you in getting through from the window.

First thing you have to do is quickly study the girl you want to approach. Acknowledge every little detail about her; from the logos of her clothes to the patterns of her fucking bracelet. You dive into a conversation with her as if you're a journalist surveying her, but with a less-threatening demeanor. Unlike other seduction experts, I don't recommend you talk as if you're a fucking robot. You know, with proper sentence structure, and all that unrealistic shit. Ex: "Hello. Your bracelet is magnificentlly beautiful." Maybe that wasn't the best example, but don't come at it like a lame.

The best way to learn is through example. So, if I saw the following girl in the picture somewhere, this is how I'll spit:



"Your red shirt..*pause for two seconds..facial expression is like I just finished cracking a prolonged mystery*....That's it...I've been looking around for a shirt exactly like that for my sister's birthday present. Where can I find one like that?"

That would be my icebreaker. Assuming she responds as I would like her to, I will then start the next phase.

"Yeah, my sister claimed red shirts are what the "divas" (air quotes) wear nowadays. I'm no fashion guru or anything like that, but judging by the sweetness you're giving off, I know this can't be true. I could be wrong, though."

That's smooth enough. Again, assuming she responds as I would like her, here's my phase three:

"Heh...you seem to be ahead of the curb when it comes to fashion. So, what's your fashion style like? What "articles of clothing"
(air quotes) are you known to wear?"

----------

It's nice, smooth, implying that she's beautiful indirectly, and overall game. It also prompts her to give you long, and thought-provoking answers that will just birth good convo, you know? Like I said, people learn better from examples--not paragraphs of tutorial. Read the aforementioned example, learn it, copy it, use it as a guide, or whatever, but make sure you do something with it because it may get you laid tonight.

So, conclusively, don't ever say or ask open-ended things. Don't just say, "Hey, your bracelet looks cool." Say something more intricate. Say something deeper that will get her talking. Make up shit. Instead, say something like, "Interesting bracelet you have on. What is it symbolic for?" You know what I'm saying?

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home