Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Field Report For Today

My main man Sl!m, a veteran of the game, gave me this tip yesterday. Anyway, this is how it worked out.

There's this cute girl who sits next to me in one of my classes. I know her name but never really had any substantial interaction with her. Today I planned on ending that. I wrote on a piece of paper, "This class bores me to death, but when I see you, my day suddenly brightens up :)..."

I crumbled balled the paper up a LITTLE but enough for her to see a note, and dropped it on the floor when she wasn't looking. Then, I tapped her shoulder and said, "Something for you." with a warm closed smile. It piqued her interest, and when she read it she smiled and starred at it for a few seconds, and then made eye contact with me. She then looked down as if she were tempoairly shy, and then looked at me again. Then she looked down, and wrote a response: "You know how to brighten a girl's day up yourself." and she winked at me.

During the class break, we both purposely made ourselves last to leave the class. "So..what's up?" I asked her, "Sorry for being so blunt, but for some strange reason, I feel like publicly expressing my thoughts. Just imagine what the guy in the confession booth thought of me." I added. We both laughed, walking out the classroom with butterflies.

That's all I said. I gave her enough dialouge to figure my personality out. She knows that I'm intelligent, clever, and caring. She took over the conversation during the break when we were sitting on a staircase. I asked her for her number at the end of class. "It'd be a crime if this chemistry between us ended right now, and I'm already wanted, so I can't risk this. What's your number?"

She laughed out loud, touching my stomach playfully, and then gave me the digits.

Pretty clever method that the average guy doesn't do. Thanks Sl!m.

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home