Monday, October 23, 2006

Cold Approach Ideas

A cold approach is approaching and attempting to game a chick you don't know at all. You see a random beautiful girl, and you decide you HAVE at least get her to acknowledge you. Well, here are a few of my favorite COLD APPROACHES. Remember, when it comes to cold approaching, you can't give a fuck at all. You have to realize; if this doesn't work I'll never see her again, anyway. Repeat that until it's instilled in your subconscious.

Okay a great one for any given situation is to walk up to her, first saying, "Excuse me..do you have the time?"Then after she tells you the time, hopefully, tell her, "Actually I didn't need the time. I saw you from back there and thought you were very attractive, and I just had to get a voice to match you."

Another one I've been pretty successful with is to walk up to the girl, tap her shoulder so that she turns around to see me, and tell her flat out, "Hey..I noticed you're very beautiful from back there when I was walking, and I had to come up to you for a close-up. You're even prettier up close. It's a shame I probably won't ever see you again. What's your name, by the way?" It's pretty hefty, but that's usually all I say, just to hint my personality and motives to the girl.

Anyway, try these two approaches out and tell me how it went.

"We're all born pick-up artists, only society prevents our true potential."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home